[vorbis] Rio Karma? Has anyone heard about this?

Paul E public at ellisfoundation.com
Mon Aug 11 11:45:26 PDT 2003

I have a Rio One and have been very, make that extremely disappointed
with their products and support.  They would make me wait on the line
for an hour, only to speak with someone that doesn't speak English well
(out sourced to India) and have them tell me someone in level 2 tech
support will call me in the next couple of days.  They said that a few
times and I never got one call, and I have Caller ID and an answering
machine, I know they didn't call.  I guess my bottom line is, even if it
does support Vorbis which is awesome, I would never buy a Rio product
again.  I also have a friend who ended up buying a different player
(even though he couldn't return his Rio player) because the Rio just
wouldn't work.

Paul