[vorbis] changes at pan.zipconB

al goldstein gold at gas.zipcon.net
Thu Aug 7 16:06:50 PDT 2003

Hi Nathan,

Thanks again!. Your stuff is up. All the old stuff is moved out. I like
it.  I may edit it gradually. There is the Thanks and LIST to flesh out.
I also have to try out your recipes for doing wget in Windows. I'm
also greedy in hoping you'll someday write the script you mentioned for
Windows, cleaning up the doodoo that wget leaves behind.

Now, back to my audio projects for a while
Cheers.............Al