[vorbis] changes at pan.zipconB

Nathan I. Sharfi nisharfi at csupomona.edu
Thu Aug 7 17:43:05 PDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, al goldstein wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> Thanks again!. Your stuff is up. All the old stuff is moved out. I like
> it.  I may edit it gradually. There is the Thanks and LIST to flesh out.
> I also have to try out your recipes for doing wget in Windows. I'm
> also greedy in hoping you'll someday write the script you mentioned for
> Windows, cleaning up the doodoo that wget leaves behind.
>
> Now, back to my audio projects for a while
> Cheers.............Al

Oh, right.
For most folks, "-A .ogg" will do the trick; however, it won't download
readme files if you have that on. OTOH, I'd expect ancillary information to
come /inside/ the file, not alongside. "Quick note on the bottom of a CDR",
'n all that.

Given that, do you really need a Python script to strip out the index.html
and directory sorting files?

Nathan