[vorbis] more on 128k listening tests

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Tue Aug 5 07:21:54 PDT 2003

> So this really looks like the current state of the art as far as Vorbis
> is concerned.

I remember hearing that there was a sound quality issue which boosted high
frequencies by 1 or 2dB in Vorbis files at less than q6 or so.  Does anyone
know if this still the case?

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"I come into His presence simply.  No illusions, no masks, no excuses.