[vorbis] Ogg Filesharing Tool

Benjamin Weste Pearre bwpearre at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Apr 29 12:31:48 PDT 2003

> i know that there are more people down there who use ogg. but where
> do they hide. do they all use linux and share their files on linux
> only tools.

There's a large overlap between Linux users and Ogg users - on
average, Windows users are of the "I don't want to bother learning how
to <do whatever>" school, and obviously there aren't too many Linux
users in this group.

While the ratio of Linux users in the ogg community must be much
higher than in the population at large, there are probably still many
more Windows users in the "I don't mind learning something" group than
there are Linux users.  This is why there is not really any software
for Linux that doesn't have a Windows counterpart.

So in theory, you should be fine ;)

Theory and practice are always the same (in theory).

--
Ben Pearre                               http://hebb.mit.edu/~ben