[vorbis] Problem using the ogg-vorbis win32 SDK 1.0 [VC++6.0 XP]

John Denton dentons at clara.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 15:00:23 PDT 2003

Ravi,

I had similar problems about 15 months ago which I resolved by placing the
lines
    vorbis_analysis_init(vd, vi);
    vorbis_block_init(vd, vb);
before the calls to comment init and comment_add_tag instead of after them.

>From brief prog comment lines it seems I concluded that something in the
comment calls was nulling vc leading to a fatal error in
vorbis_analysis_headerout later in the prog. I also noted that this error
didn't always ocurr when byte alignment was set to quad - don't know what
that means, I thought I always set it to quad..

It may have just been me.. Try it.