[vorbis] Problem using the ogg-vorbis win32 SDK 1.0 [VC++6.0 XP]

Ravi Kumar K ravi at infomedia-network.com
Wed Apr 30 06:49:56 PDT 2003

Hi
After I placed the two lines , this time it passed
vorbis_analysis_headerout but later in the program

/* vorbis does some data preanalysis, then divvies up blocks for
       more involved (potentially parallel) processing.  Get a single
       block for encoding now */
    while(vorbis_analysis_blockout(&vd,&vb)==1){

  at the above while loop it is giving "DIVISON BY ZERO EXCEPTION"

Plese advise.
Thank you,
Regards,
Ravi.