[vorbis] Repository of vorbiscomment text files?

Nemo - earth native nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Sun Oct 27 03:54:51 PST 2002

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 06:57:40AM -0300, Alejandro G. Belluscio did utter:
> repository for this? I think it would save a lot of duplicated effort.
> I'm willing to upload my collection, but it's only like 15 CDs (for
> now).

Wouldn't that be the CDDB - and more recently, the freeDB databases?

Sure, the format of the file is different - but fairly easily
convertible. :)

.../nemo

--
  Why, do you think I ought to have /\/         <nemo at nut.house.cx>
 one? It seems odd to give a bundle \                    ...