[vorbis] Repository of vorbiscomment text files?

Alejandro G. Belluscio baldusi at uol.com.ar
Sun Oct 27 01:57:40 PST 2002

  First, the in the links section of www.vorbis.com is a link to
http://www.vorbislinks.com/ which no longer a vorbis dedicated site
(it's one of those general dns parking/general index). I don't know
who's the webmaster, it is implied that's Simon Yorkston, but I'm not
sure.
  Anyway, the real rason of this mail is that I'm ripping my CDs
collection, and I'm taking a dual aproach. I'm storing the tracks as
FLAC and Ogg. Since both use vorbiscomment (and may be the ogg layer,
but it's not really well supported, I guess it would take a Speex kind
of push to do that ;-) I store the tags on a .txt file per Track, and
then I have a couple of scripts to do the tagging. So I'm slowly
making a collection of .txt files for different CDs. Is there any
repository for this? I think it would save a lot of duplicated effort.
I'm willing to upload my collection, but it's only like 15 CDs (for
now).

Regards,
Alejandro Belluscio