[vorbis] Freeware windows ogg audio CD burner?

Iain Cheyne iain at shlgroup.com
Thu Nov 21 05:24:39 PST 2002

Does such a thing exist?

I know I can convert the oggs to wavs and then to the audio CD, but it would
be good to do it in one step.

If there is nothing available right now, are there any freeware /
open-source products in the pipeline?

Thanks

Iain<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.
If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the
message; do not use the content in any other way.