[vorbis] Oggdrop Xp for Pentium 4?

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 22 04:59:02 PST 2002

Hi Oliver,
There is not a P4 optimised compile of oggdropXPd at the moment. Coincident
with the release of Vorbis1.1, I shall be releasing oggdropXPd V1.6 and I
will undertake to post a P4 optimised version at that time. You can check on
availability here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jfe1205/ . Any new versions
will appear here first.

John