[vorbis] Re: WinVorbis ...

Moz moz_nz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 17:09:19 PST 2002

At 11:43 PM 1/03/2002 +0100, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
> I totally agree. I don´t get botherd by the announcements,
> but a own list is a good idea as

I think it might be good if The WinVorbis announcements were a little less frequent, but I tend to agree with keeping them here. It's not as if they're drowning out the rest of the traffic, and those who are offended or uninterested can easily filter them out (or can ask for help with their mail program if they haven't worked out how to do it yet).

At least they're on topic (unlike this discussion)

Moz