[vorbis] WinVorbis 1.1 released (UTF-8 support, final notice)

Andreas Karlsson hermes at home.se
Fri Mar 1 14:43:55 PST 2002

I totally agree. I don´t get botherd by the announcements, but a own list
is a good idea as
it seems like many other readers on this list don´t like to much traffic
regarding WinVorbis.

Personally I support any application with OggVorbis-support and mean no
disrespect or
disscurraging towards the project.

/Andreas