[vorbis] Tag changes

Ben Pearre bwpearre at mit.edu
Thu Mar 28 10:45:33 PST 2002

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 02:29:04PM -0800, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> Finally, someone explained what the LICENSE tag would be used for.  It
> is now added.

Thanks!  Awesome :)

While we're at it, would it make sense to have another tag, say,
"TRACKTITLE"?  eg...

TITLE=Ein Deutsches Requiem
TRACKNUMBER=1
TRACKTITLE=Selig sind, die da Leid tragen

TITLE=Ein Deutsches Requiem
TRACKNUMBER=2
TRACKTITLE=Denn alles Fleisch, es ist wie Gras

etc...  or is that excessive?

> Now that LICENSE is added, does COPYRIGHT still need to be a multiple?
> Should LICENSE be a multiple instead of a single?  Rationale?

I think that they should be singles.  But I'm not prescient, yet ;)

> Which version of Mozilla are you using?  It works great for me.  I've
> been using 0.9.8 on up.

0.9.8...  same problem under Galeon 1.0.3.  I'll try to have a closer
look and get back to you...

Cheers!
        -Ben

--