[vorbis] Tag changes

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Wed Mar 27 14:29:04 PST 2002

Finally, someone explained what the LICENSE tag would be used for.  It
is now added.

About support for CD indexing; like you, I just don't see it being used,
nor players supporting it.  But I believe using multiple PART tags, one
for each index number, should do the trick.

Now that LICENSE is added, does COPYRIGHT still need to be a multiple?
Should LICENSE be a multiple instead of a single?  Rationale?

Which version of Mozilla are you using?  It works great for me.  I've
been using 0.9.8 on up.

--
                     Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2