[vorbis] special spots

Andy andycool22 at peoplepc.com
Fri Jun 21 16:07:33 PDT 2002

can someone email me a list of special spots in quality
settings, or point me to a website that tells these
settings?  i know i may be confusing, i'm talking about
like the jump between -q4.99 and -q5 because of the
whole lossy/lossless channel coupling, and filesize
jump...i also know somewhere above there there is
different high and low frequency cutoffs, and a point
where there IS NO frequency cutoff, could someone tell
me these?  i'm just curious...

Andy

*·.    .·*       *Andy Dale*
andycool22 at peoplepc.com