[vorbis] special spots

Mark Hetherington mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Fri Jun 21 16:17:25 PDT 2002

4.99->5 is the only jump I am aware of. When RC3 was released there was a
whole bunch of graphs on various wevsites showing average bitrate vs quality
level for different input. The most notable thing in the graph was the jump
at 5, other than that it was a reasonably continuous, upward sloping graph.