[vorbis] When will quality increase be unnoticable?

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Fri Jun 21 17:00:10 PDT 2002

Personally, I plan to get a 160G drive when it's cheap enough, rip my
entire CD collection and store them as flac files, then re-rip them to
Ogg at whatever rate is appropriate for the context... whether to send
to a friend on a 56k modem, or if I suddenly come into money and can
afford really high end stereo equipment.

Jonathan

--
                     Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2