[vorbis] oggenc command not found

Steven Robertson 4him at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 19 07:25:23 PDT 2002

> Dear Vorbis List,
>
> I have just joined this List. Thankyou to all the developers who have
> worked on this project it is wonderful.
>
> I am running SuSE 7.3 and the cdaudio ogg ripping works very well. I am
> now in the process of archiving my vinyl in ogg files. According to the
> SuSE manual this is done using the oggenc command but I get no such
> command to work. I have also tried ./oggenc.
>
> Any advice greatly appreciated.
>
> Raena

If you're sure that you have oggenc installed, go to a command line and
type:
find / -name oggenc

That command will give you the full path of oggenc.  Simply use the entire
path that find gave you when the manual says oggenc.  If find returns more
than one line, simply try them all until it works.

Steven Robertson