[vorbis] RE: Oggenc command not found

Steven Robertson 4him at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 19 09:20:50 PDT 2002

> > Dear Vorbis List,
> [...]
> > command to work. I have also tried ./oggenc.
> >
> > Any advice greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Raena
>
> If you're sure that you have oggenc installed, go to a command line and
> type:
> find / -name oggenc
>
> [...]
> Thanks for the quick response.
>
> No result. Oggenc must not be installed.
>
> Which rpm(s) should I install? Vorbis-tools-1.Orc3-1.i386.rpm?

Vorbis 1.0 will be released in about an hour or so.  I highly suggest you
wait and get it, instead of rc3.  You might as well wait until tommorow,
though, because the download server will be packed.

When you do get through to vorbis.com, get the rpms listed below, and
install them in the given order.

libogg
libvorbis
libao