[vorbis] wow! and what about h/w players for vorbis files?

volsung at asu.edu volsung at asu.edu
Sat Jul 13 10:07:26 PDT 2002

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Roger wrote:

> Basically, i want to player vorbis files thru my car cassette stereo
> some how. The only method i see currently (affordable) is to use a
> laptop and use a mini to rca (or whatever) to the line-in on the radio
> (maybe).

The only hardware player I'm aware of is the Sharp Zaurus along with tkcPlayer
(http://www.thekompany.com/embedded/index.php3).  The Zaurus is a PDA and not
just a music player, so it's overkill for most people unless you already
wanted a PDA.  And at $500, it's not for the thin of wallet.

---
Stan Seibert