[vorbis] CVS RC4 -q0 too good!

Luke Usherwood Luke.Usherwood at clear.net.nz
Tue Jul 9 04:33:22 PDT 2002

> > http://www.johnvestman.com/digital_myth.htm
>
>Thanks for that link, John, I think I've heard it all
>now...I hope Monty isn't using "big data blocks" in his
>code.

I'm glad I didn't spend too much time reading that page.  That level of misdirection & misinformation should be illegal!  I presume that just because he's saying lies about the subject, not the thing he's actually selling, that he can't be prosecuted by any law.

His links to pages that are supposed to back his arguments are cunningly chosen, but can be easily debunked.