[vorbis] CVS RC4 -q0 too good!

Moritz Grimm gtgbr at gmx.net
Tue Jul 9 04:41:54 PDT 2002

Luke Usherwood wrote:
> > > http://www.johnvestman.com/digital_myth.htm
> >
> >Thanks for that link, John, I think I've heard it all
> >now...I hope Monty isn't using "big data blocks" in his
> >code.
> I'm glad I didn't spend too much time reading that page.
> That level of misdirection & misinformation should be illegal!
> I presume that just because he's saying lies about the subject,
> not the thing he's actually selling, that he can't be prosecuted
> by any law.

Let's sue 90% of the Internet. This discussion is pointless, it might
even be possible that this certain guy actually believes what he says.
Almost every stupid person on earth has the possibility to throw up
stupid things for everyone to read. Do not demand censorship against
this or anything else, but choose your own sources of knowledge wisely.