[vorbis] Interactive RC3 quality analysis graphs

Matthew Brown matt at digitalblues.org
Wed Jan 23 10:31:01 PST 2002

Hello,

FYI.  I know that libao was working fine on windows so that should not be a
problem for you (although this may be relevant for msvc only).  I have an
updated version of the mmsound (waveout) plugin for libao under windows that
works better than the one in cvs.  I'm going to check it out this weekend
and make sure everything is still working with the current libao code.  If
all is ok then I'll post it and maybe someone could update it for me if they
have the time.  ;-)  Just in case you need it later if you intend to port
ogg123 to windows.  By the way, best of luck!  Even though having a command
line player for windows may not be that useful (to some non command line
people), it's kind of cool as a geek thing.  I know I'd use it.  ;-)

Matthew Brown