[vorbis] How to make Vorbis popular

Karel P Kerezman rael at zero.kgon.com
Thu Jan 10 14:25:23 PST 2002

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 14:11, MARK JAMES HETHERINGTON wrote:
> I figure the best way to make it popular, is to use it! I just rip all
> my music to OGGs now, and download as many as I can. If I find an mp3
> file that has problems with sync when I try to burn it, I transcode it
> to OGG, where I would previously have re-encoded it to mp3. I make the
> OGG winamp plugin available prominantly on my web site via a big fat
> link. etc etc.

I'll go you one better: I use ZENworks to push to our entire building
the latest WinAmp version along with my selected collection of skins and
plugins, including (you guessed it) the latest in_vorbis.dll I can find.

I love ZENworks... =)

--
Karel P Kerezman, IS Admin Entercom Portland

1348. The Black Death, typhus, cholera...those were the days.