[vorbis] How to make Vorbis popular

MARK JAMES HETHERINGTON mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Thu Jan 10 14:11:12 PST 2002

I figure the best way to make it popular, is to use it! I just rip all
my music to OGGs now, and download as many as I can. If I find an mp3
file that has problems with sync when I try to burn it, I transcode it
to OGG, where I would previously have re-encoded it to mp3. I make the
OGG winamp plugin available prominantly on my web site via a big fat
link. etc etc.

I'm still very dissapointed the decoder is not included in winamp! is
this going to happen soon?