[vorbis] RC3?

ff123 miyaguch at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 6 20:04:05 PST 2002

John Morton wrote:

 > The last time I looked at participating in that the download
 > rate was aweful, the instructions wearn't clear and the
 > randomizing CGI was broken. Are things any better at the
 > moment?

I can't guarantee the download rate, but usually hostrocket is pretty
good.  I've changed the instructions to be a bit clearer about how to
randomize.  I also now indicate which file should be the easiest to hear
artifacts in.  Otherwise, what needs to be improved?  The randomizer seems
to work fine for me (and for others, apparently, because I've so far
received no other complaints about it).

http://ff123.net/128test/instruct.html

ff123