[vorbis] Streaming content from BBC just stops

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Wed Jan 30 14:28:05 PST 2002

> Am I out of luck because I don't have a high enough data rate,
> or what?

It sounds like you are just too slow, or that the link between .uk and
you is too slow.   It could be either, or it could be both.

You might tell them your stats, whether you can get the real stream on
the same connection at the same time, etc, so that they will know what
bitrates work and what don't.  That's half the point of this new test I
believe :)

jack.