[vorbis] Real Time Encode & Java Question

Nicholas Pappas nick at rightstep.org
Wed Jan 30 10:37:49 PST 2002

        Hello all!

        I've been a little out of touch with Vorbis in recent month (not that I
was really in touch to begin with), but was wondering if someone could
update me on a few things I know have gone around here before.  Plus,
I'm starting a project that they would be very useful for.

        I was wondering if any real time Vorbis encoders have been made yet?
Also, what the status of any Java ports are (I know one exists, but am
not sure if it is kept up to date)?  If both exist separately... do they
also exist together (i.e., a real time Java encoder for Vorbis)?

        Thanks!

        Nick