[vorbis] Are all RC3 implementations identical?

Erik Fuller Phaedras at gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 08:11:03 PST 2002

> So don't wait anymore, just go and use EAC (Exact Audio Copy),
> http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/ .

Personally, I think EAC is the 1st or 2nd best ripping program for Windows
(the other candidate would be CDex), but what really really bothers me is that
not only has it not been updated in what, a half a year, but that it has no
real native OGG support (meaning it does not support the automatic writing of
OGG tags).

Also, that reminds me of something: Could someone with a copy of The
Offspring - "Americana" try and rip the song "Americana" and see if they also get a
sort of "click" at the beginning? (the first bass drum hit, sounds like
BL*click*AM) This happens to me with EAC, but not with CDex.

http://www.gmx.net