[vorbis] Are all RC3 implementations identical?

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Mon Jan 21 03:34:16 PST 2002

> i was wondering the same thing, because i recently used it to rip some wav
> files since it is one of the few programs for me that will get them halfway
> fast and without pops and clicks =-(  waiting for cdparanoia for windows! =)

So don't wait anymore, just go and use EAC (Exact Audio Copy),
http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/ .

--
"Mozilla will be around long after nobody can remember
just quite what Internet Explorer actually used to be."

Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net