[vorbis] TAG Standard - ENSEMBLE/PERFORMER tags

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Sat Jan 12 11:12:57 PST 2002

I didn't explain clearly enough. BOTH get displayed.  But one gets
displayed more prominently (first in sorting order).  Anyhow, winamp and
xmms let you specify a format string like printf() to tell it exactly
what to display.  Using ENSEMBLE or PERFORMER doesn't lock you into
anything.

As for the renaming, rogg will use your personal renaming rules if
exist, otherwise it will use the default rules.

Jonathan