[vorbis] OGG in P2P networks?

Erik Fuller Phaedras at gmx.net
Thu Jan 10 11:05:46 PST 2002

I'm still looking for a P2P network (i.e. Gnutella, KaZaA, etc.) and client
that actively supports the OGG format. People have told me that since
Gnutella is so flexible that it is also possible to trade .ogg files. In reality, I
haven't seen a single client using the Gnutella network that could search and
truly FIND an .ogg file. Does anyone know of a network or specifically, a
client that will do this?

http://www.gmx.net