[vorbis] RC3?

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Sun Jan 6 21:55:05 PST 2002

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 12:12:20PM +1300, John Morton wrote:
> The last time I looked at participating in that the download rate was aweful,
> the instructions wearn't clear and the randomizing CGI was broken. Are things
> any better at the moment?

I found the download to be good when I tried, the randomizer worked,
and the instructions were clear to me.  I had two quibbles: The UNIX
ABX programs offered simply don't work (so I wrote my own; the ABX
perl script is mine) and the test takes results from people who
haven't even bothered with ABX.  ff123 was made aware of the first and
recognizes the shortcoming of the current test (encompassing the
second).

We had a big ABX party on IRC a few nights ago.  The testing went
well...

Monty