[vorbis] oggenc scripting/parameter question

Philip M. White pwhite at gigacluster.net
Sun Jan 6 14:32:49 PST 2002

At 01:26 1/6/2002, you wrote:
>oggenc has an option to add a free-form comment of your choice (-c). Use it.
>Enjoy it. Love it.
>
>Michael

-c adds a miscellaneous tag for me, so when I do [-c "Test"] it shows as a named tag with no name, but with "Test" as its value. I am using the latest version of the Ogg Vorbis decoder plug-in for Winamp.

To clarify, in case I was misunderstood, I want to fill in the "Comment" field instead of creating an extra named tag.

Thanks.

                                                        -- Philip.