[vorbis] TAG Standard - ENSEMBLE/PERFORMER tags

Philip M. White pwhite at gigacluster.net
Thu Jan 3 23:19:15 PST 2002

At 01:02 1/4/2002, you wrote:

>Thanks for switching back to signing your messages the proper way.
>However your key still isn't showing up on the public key servers.
>Here is the output of my mail client:
>
>gpg: Signature made Thu Jan  3 22:09:59 2002 PST using RSA key ID 446DA9DD
>gpg: requesting key 446DA9DD from wwwkeys.pgp.net ...
>gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
>gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
>
>Any idea what the problem is?
>
>Jonathan

I really don't know.
         Regarding switching to GPG -- that would grealy inconvenience me,
because PGP gives me a Eudora plugin where I can just click a "sign" button
in the Compose Mail window, and the e-mail would be automatically signed
after I enter the passphrase.
         Unless GPG can offer this or something similar for the Windows
platform, the inconvenience would outweigh the benefits.
         Meanwhile, my public key available in .asc format on my webserver
at http://www.gigacluster.net/~pwhite/pgpkey.asc.

Sorry to everyone else for filling their mailbox with my PGP-related stuff.