[vorbis] TAG Standard - ENSEMBLE/PERFORMER tags

Philip M. White pwhite at gigacluster.net
Thu Jan 3 22:09:19 PST 2002

At 18:04 1/3/2002, you wrote:
>>P.S. My public key has been added to wwwkeys.pgp.net, as per the request of
>>someone else here... funny, it said that the key already existed on that
>>server and the update has simply merged the new key data with the
>>existing date.
>
>I believe the point was that you should also remove the pgp key (over 15
>lines!) from your signature as well...

         That is not the PGP key, and it's not my signature.  It's the hash
(or whatever it's called) of the signature... the reason I have it set this
way is because until now I thought that the 'attachment' way that everyone
else uses does not get stored in the archives correctly... however, now
after looking at it, I find that the mailing list deals with it nicely.
         Sorry about doing it the "annoying" way.

                                                                 -- Philip.