[vorbis] RC3 Tagging/Encoding and Winamp answer

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Wed Jan 2 10:56:21 PST 2002

> For example, my filename would be something like
> "Artist_Album_TrackNumber_Title.wav" and I would like to be able to use a
> frontend (such as Audiograbber) to do the commandline instructions for me so
> I can do a whole bunch in a batch at a single time.  I tried the "-n" option
> but perhaps that is not its purpose - I don't know.

I wrote a python script to do this for mine at one point, and someone
else posted a whole suite of python tools to do similar things (i think
they were even for windows).  You can probably do it with .bat files as
well.  Search the archives for the python stuff, or maybe the author
will refresh our memories :)

jack.