[vorbis] RC3?

Peter G. PeterNOSPAMPedal2100 at gmx.net
Tue Jan 1 07:02:43 PST 2002

At 09:18 01-01-02 -0500, you wrote:
>Where are the numbered bitrates in Oggdrop? I like the save quality
>component, but I have been using dbpoweramp to convert all of my tracks to
>96K bitrates and cant seem to find the happy 96K in OggDrop. Is there anyway
>we can get this implemented back into it?
>
>Patrick Masters

as soon as I got my RC3 (great job. Nice way to start the year) I have to
add to this. The Oggdrop slider needs a bit of more clear overview. How
about letting people type the quality setting. And having the choice to use
ABR setting instead would be nice too.

Otherwise, great work and "timing" you guys. Now I'm off the spread the
word of the Ogg to the uninitiated. Hallelujah baby!!!

Adress is not munged.