[vorbis] Quality & Tags

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Fri Feb 1 02:55:48 PST 2002

The way the proposal currently reads, you can put anything you want in
the encoding tag.  Personally I would do it like this example below:

encoding=-q 5 (oggenc)

But if someone requests it, I could add a separate encoder tag,

encoder=oggenc
encoding=-q 5

Waiting to hear the will of the people...

Jonathan