[vorbis] further development

Andreas Karlsson hermes at home.se
Sat Aug 24 07:51:14 PDT 2002

At 11:28 2002-08-24 +0200, you wrote:
>Speed is not everything, I would say that
>low delay and lossless mode are more
>interesting than low CPU use.

I do dissagree with you abit here. Yes, low delay and lossless is important
(even though IMHO I think FLAC should be merged for that part :) ).
But I do belive that low CPU use is quite important in game enviroments and
handhelds. I all depends from what point of view you are looking
at it.

Regards,
Andreas Karlsson