[vorbis] Stereo imaging

Shawn Riley roleypup at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 04:47:04 PDT 2002

 --- Zvezdan Dimitrijevic <zvezdand at anoxsoft.net> wrote:
> You shouldn't get any error, I tried just now and it works fine. If you
> want, I can send this file to your e-mail address.
>>>>>>>>>>>
> No, as I know, OggEnc with Beta4 is v0.7, and with RC3 is v0.9. If you
> haven't Beta4 and you couldn't find it, I can send to you, also.

Yes, please send both as binaries if you can. I'm not at the point yet where I can compile it. I
can see roughly what's happening when I look at the code, but can't compile it.

> I have suggestion to people from Xiph/Vorbis team. I think that you
> should keep all previous versions on your web site, not only last one.

I second that. If it's impractical to keep the entire source codes, then maybe you should keep
major releases in their entirety, & minor releases as patches (with reference to the previous
major release, not the previous patch).