[vorbis] Stereo imaging

Zvezdan Dimitrijevic zvezdand at anoxsoft.net
Mon Aug 12 03:34:42 PDT 2002

>> Z> 2. My RC3 compiled OggEnc which has phase information cutoff frequecy raised from 6 kHz to 16
>> kHz - http://members.lycos.co.uk/zvezdand/OggEnc.zip
>>
>>  I had a server error or something (couldn't find file)

You shouldn't get any error, I tried just now and it works fine. If you
want, I can send this file to your e-mail address.

>>Z> 4. Beta4 version which hasn't coupled mode at all.
>>
>>  If that's v0.9, then I'm using Beta4.

No, as I know, OggEnc with Beta4 is v0.7, and with RC3 is v0.9. If you
haven't Beta4 and you couldn't find it, I can send to you, also.

I have suggestion to people from Xiph/Vorbis team. I think that you
should keep all previous versions on your web site, not only last one.

Zvezdan