[vorbis] Winamp support at last!

Mark Hetherington mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Sun Apr 28 18:24:34 PDT 2002

I think that is a major point, now it has found it's way into winamp, support
will start popping up in other places, since it's more visible.

Although I know that most people who only just know how to use a computer are
starting to use WMP for no other reason than they are directed to download it
by windows, or that it is already included. I think winamp is a far superior
as a windows audio player, and perhaps even asa video player too.

Mark