[vorbis] Visual Studio .NET

John Lundy jlundy at playnet.com
Wed Apr 17 06:43:38 PDT 2002

This is incorrect! I am having no problems other than I had to *fix* the
header files for structure alignment (as previously posted here). I
submitted these fixes to the vorbis-dev list and hope for incorporation in
the next version (as previously posted here). These new headers also provide
a compile time mechanism for LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress usage of the DLLs
which was not available in the standard headers. All submitted to the
vorbis-dev list for review by the development team.

If you'd like, I can forward these fixed headers to you. I expect they will
resolve your problem as they have mine.

John