[vorbis] Visual Studio .NET

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Apr 17 00:44:11 PDT 2002

>Anyways, this isn't the reason of the crash (which btw happens in ov_open).
>I guess I'll have to recompile it with VS.NET though the problem being
>persistent means that customers won't be able to use the official versions
>and updates with our engine.

Ok, so it looks like, despite the off-topic debates on VS.NET, nobody else
has actually tried to use the official vorbis libraries with VS.NET.

We're interested in helping you fix this (or helping us fix it, if it
turns out to be our problem, which is entirely possible), but I don't
think any people in the vorbis team have VS.NET, so it's a bit hard -
if you could give us more information about where/ why it's crashing,
perhaps we could figure out a fix.

Michael