[vorbis] german ogg-vorbis page

Jernej Simonèiè jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Thu Sep 20 12:21:31 PDT 2001

Hello Christian.Buchner,

20. september 2001, 19:26:50, you wrote:

CB> Couldn't you use Internet Explorer's capability to auto-download ActiveX controls
CB> from CAB files over the Internet? I've seen quite a few web pages that install
CB> the Media Player control using this technique.

Lately I've seen quite a few computers, which downloaded a virus using
this technique :)

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467

There is no proposition, no matter how foolish, for which a dozen
Nobel signatures cannot be collected. Furthermore, any such petition
is guaranteed page-one treatment in the New York Times.
          -- Nobel Effect