[vorbis] Scheduled Ogg streams for testing

Ciaran Anscomb ciarana at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 04:41:27 PDT 2001

Sgrifennodd Jack Moffitt:

> > We need to sort this one out soon or there'll
> > be too many programs out there that don't support whatever we eventually
> > come up with.
>
> We're hardly able to change the behavior of browsers no matter how soon
> we act.
>
> If the BBC forgot their playlist files, that's not our problem, it's
> theirs :)

Ok the links on that page are now to .m3u files of type audio/x-mpegurl.

That should work, I guess - certainly putting xmms "%s" in the appropriate
helper app config in Netscape works for me.

..ciaran

--
Ciaran Anscomb, BBC Internet Services
My employers don't have opinions, so any here must be mine.