[vorbis] Apple iPod

dongoodman deg3 at msstate.edu
Tue Oct 23 12:32:47 PDT 2001

If you haven't seen, Apple has just announced a portable mp3 player (iPod)
  (www.apple.com).
Can't find anything with a cursory search at Apple's Development Center
(developer.apple.com), but I wonder if it can be upgraded to support
Vorbis...and what it would take. Prelimenary thoughts? I know this is a
topic that comes up over and over again on this list, but with Apple
suddenly trying to get all buddy-buddy with developers again, maybe there'
s a shot here...

anyway

have fun
dongoodman

     |`I invented the term 'object oriented',              pobox 2516|
     |and I can tell you                         mississippi state ms|
     |I did not have C++ in mind.'                              39762|