[vorbis] Ogg Traffic is out :)

Craig Dickson crdic at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 07:37:12 PDT 2001

Moritz Grimm wrote:

> Yeah, make it "announce at xiph.org" or so. A moderated list where all Xiph
> related news, press releases, OGG traffic, etc. get posted.

Hmm... I would think "announce" would be best suited only for new
releases and other not-very-frequent major announcements (which would be
a good thing to have, btw). A weekly newsletter should perhaps have a
separate address, such as "oggtraffic".

> This way, one also wouldn't be so cut off from other happenings like
> Tarkin. Tarkin interests me, for example, but I wouldn't want to
> subscribe to tarkin-dev or check the websites every time.

Yes, I'm also interested in tarkin, but not quite enough to subscribe to
yet another discussion list. I'm drowing in those already.

Craig